Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cabbage Patch Doll

Just out of my tummy!

Alexa is just getting cuter every day! I swear she is bigger everytime I look at her. It is going just too fast! I look back at pictures of her when she just came out and she was just too cute, and small, now my little porker is, well a little porker, she is HUGE!


She got this adorable crocheted hat from a lady in our church. It is the most precious thing, and looks adorable on her!

Jade gave me this adorable little snowsuit thing. I love it on her, and it fits nicely into her carseat, even though it is not meant to be in there! lol All I can say is Cabbage Patch Doll!



1 comment:

Truthfully Speaking said...

Pictures just don't do her justice. She is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I love the pics of her with the JM Originals outfit on...she looks like a pink lion, or a cute little flower.