Thursday, December 27, 2007

Five Things You Might Not Already Know About ME!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
Ok, so I was tagged by Ian and Kristen, so I figured I should blog. Although no one will probably read it cause I have not blogged in soooooo long!


1) I LOVE my job. I know most people hate theirs, but I LOVE mine. It is crazy isn't it? I dunno, maybe it is the people I work with that make it so great, but whatever it is, I love doing it!


2) I am totally broke....100% of the time, even when I have money, it really isn't mine. It belongs to the people I owe money to, like the great government of ours, who so kindly lent me $10000 to go to school, but unfortunately I owe it back! YAY!


3) I have NO allergies. Absolutely none! I can't even begin to sympathize with Kristen, who sounds like she has one heck of a time living! :) Although I am extremely sorry that you are allergic to horses. I know if I was, I would probably die! haha


4) I have the softest sheets known to man! My wonderful mother bought them for me for christmas, and now I don't ever want to get out of bed! Honestly it feels like being asleep in a cloud (if I knew what that was like for real, but I can imagine!) Whoever wants to, please feel free to come over and give them a try! They are amazing! Micro Mink is what they are called just in case my description made you want to go and get some! :P


5) I absolutely loved giving birth to my daughter! It was the most amazing thing I have ever accomplished. Most women say it was sooo painful, but honestly I can't remember the pain, just the joy of doing what God truly made my body to do! It was incredible, I want to do it again! (I am not crazy, just in case you are wondering! )


This was something very hard to write, as I am very open so most people would know everything about me! I hope this has made you more aware of who I am exactly!


I will tag, the first five people that read this!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what?? You were just about to drop off of my weekly blog-check due to your infrequent posting!

Glad you didn't, though. Love ya and you look gorgeous.

Those were definitely 5 things I didn't know about you . . .

Care said...

Hi - you don't know me but I found your blog from a long time ago thru Kristen who's blog I came across through Liz's.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that the picture of you and your daughter is beautiful!
Blessings,
Carrie

Care said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Steckly's said...

Woohoo! ANYONE can come over and try your sheets??:) Maybe I'll see you soon:)

Anonymous said...

Hello Jael and Alexa. Thought i would say hello and say wow. You have built quite the happiness there. Very nice to see, always knew you would. Good to see you doing so well. You both are still on my mind sometimes. I am sorry for not realizing the faults in my ways. Just thought id say that. Well take care and good job. Beautiful mother and daughter thats for sure!