Sunday, February 10, 2008

Christmas Pictures

I know I am posting these a little late, but these were done just before Christmas. They are pretty much the most recent pictures I have of her because I lost my camera at Michael's wedding (hence the reason for not posting sooner!). I also didn't receive these pictures until now from my uncle because he has been ever so busy!

I will try to get a camera in the near future and post more pictures and maybe get a video of her walking and talking (she does it real good now)!






2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Yea for a new post!!! Alexa is beautiful - how are you doing these days?

Care said...

hey jael - can't seem to find your last name here...so i can't add you on facebook.
if you go to my blog site and view my complete profile it has a place to contact me via e-mail.
sent me an email and then i'll know your last name and can add you on facebook!
look forward to hearing from you :-)