Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's been a while! Well, I went on Saturday to Edmonton to pick Mat up. That night, he told me he loved me, believe or not believe? lol Well he better love me. I am having his kid, so he is kinda stuck! lol Although he said even if I wasn't pregnant, he would still love me! Awwww!! The baby is giving me such pains, and is making me so sick during the day it isn't even funny! I think the only time I am comfortable is when I am sleeping.

Today, I got a phone call from Mat, he is on his way back out to camp, and he told me his mom was taken to the hospital today. She is not doing too well. She is quite sick, she is having problems with her heart, and we are very worried about her. I want her to live to see her grandchild. So if you could just pray for her, her name is Audrey! She has been such a big help with the whole pregnancy, and has helped Mat and I out since she found out.

No comments: