Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Woah!

Well, I recieved some shocking news earlier today. And I am not too sure whether to be excited or scared. Ok, well I guess I am both. Scared of my mother's wrath mostly though! But if you all haven't figured out what I am talking about yet, I am pregnant! Due at Christmas time, so it will be an exciting christmas for both me and the dad. He is pretty psyched, although it came as a shocker for the both of us. He wants to move down to Edmonton, so that he can keep working for his company and have me and the baby close, so he doesn't always have to come back up here to Tumbler. I think he is going to be a good dad, I think this is making him realize it is time to settle down and actually start taking care of someone else. He is being so amazing about it. And his mom is being really supportive as well. I told Jade and Dillon, but now it is time to face my mom. I know exactly what she is going to say, so I just want to get in there, tell her, and get out if I can. It is going to be hard, but she will get used to the idea sooner or later. Anyway, I have been sick and so tired the past 3 weeks, and now I know why, so I am going to hit the sack right now. So tired! See you all on the flip side!

1 comment:

Ian & Kristin Groves said...

I want to know, how did your mom react to the news?