Friday, December 22, 2006

My baby Girl

Well everyone, I would like to introduce you to the newest member of my life! This beautiful little girl is my daughter Alexa Rae. She is the most wonderful Christmas gift from God. I was induced on Monday, December 18, 2006 at 1:00 in the afternoon and she was born on December 19, 2006 at 3:23 in the morning. I think she is the most perfect baby on the planet, I love her to bits and pieces already. She and I are both learning as we go, and it is going extremely well, although I am extremely sore and just a bit tired. She is spoiled already, and everyone is buying her baby's first Christmas ornaments. I have 3 already, haha, and I thought I wouldn't be able to buy one before Christmas! Thank you to everyone who has given me gifts, and to those who are just there supporting me! I love you all! And Alexa loves you all too!




5 comments:

Yvonne said...

She is beautiful Jael - congratulations again. I'm glad things are going well even though I must admit I'm a bit jealous that she appeared before mine did!:) Love you!

Unknown said...

Hey "no longer fat" girl,

She is quite fetching, I must say! Can see a slight family resemblance, too! Hope to see her soon in person!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! My little neice looks as beautiful as can be

Anonymous said...

congratulations Jael! You have done well and I love the photos. hope to see you both before Alexa grows up.

that's us... said...

oh jael-alexa is just adorable! thanks for sharing pictures with all of us from afar. what a precious Christmas gift from God indeed! can't wait to actually meet her some day:) love ya!
teresa:)