Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Pregnant Belly!

Well, I finally got some pictures of my belly! Yay! They are not as sexy as I hoped they would be, I look more fat than anything! hahaha


Here, Zoe kept wanting to touch my belly, and so we got Dante's hands in there too, and this is how it turned out! I think it is pretty cute!


This picture i was posing, yea, I am a horrible poser! hahaha Shows off the giantgantity off my belly though!


This I was trying to look sexy, and I think I pulled it off a bit. I dunno...tell me what you think!

Well now you all know what I look like! So tell me what you think it will be, and if you think I will last another 3 weeks!??

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You look like you're goin' ta pop any minute!! You look pretty good though for a "fat broad"!!!!!

Jael and Alexa said...

haha Thanks Dale! You uplift me so well!

Ian & Kristin Groves said...

i think that you look gorgeous. i'm so excited for you to have you baby. ian and i will have to make sure that we come up sometime soon so we can see the baby. i miss you already!

kristin

Yvonne said...

Hey Jael!
Looking pretty sexy girl! I can't believe you only have another 3 weeks to go - I have never been a person who could predict whether another person is having a boy or a girl but I will say girl. I keep thinking the more people who have a girl it will increase my chance of having a boy:) Hope things are going well for you and I can't wait to hear what you did have! Bye!

Amber said...

Yeah, such a short time to go!! I'm sooo excited for you! I hope it goes really well!

Amber said...

CONGRATULATIONS JAEL!!!!!! Can't wait to meet Alexa!!!

Yvonne said...

Congratulations Jael! Alexa is a beautiful name and I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl.