Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter - Thankyou Jesus

Jesus rose from the dead! What a happy holiday! I just love easter, almost as much as christmas! The songs everyone sings and the happiness of everyone around. Mostly because of all the chocolate they get and the extra day off school. The world has taken every holiday that is focused fully on Jesus and turned it into a holiday of glutney!

But we know the real reason for these holiday's, and it makes me so happy that we have a God that loves us so much to have come into the world became poor and then died for us, after he was treated so horribly! I just can't fathom a love that deep! Thankyou Jesus!

Lexi was dressed in some beautiful easter colours for church! Everyone said she looked so adorable! I totally agree!



Uh uh, no you didn't!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, this is a beautiful site isnt it. I am a man looking for something like this all my life. The love that you have for your little girl shows a person like me that you never know what the future will bring. Im just leaving this comment because your perfect in every way to me. hehe. i will love both of you all the way to the sun.