Sunday, April 22, 2007

Love Life

Life is kinda funny. You know how your mom always tells you "when you stop looking for love, love will find you"? Well I totally agree with her. I had decided that love was only a figment of the imagination, and that no one could ever find TRUE love, and all the sudden this wonderful guy and his beautiful son walk into my life. They are so amazing and so perfect for Alexa and I. I know God has blessed me fully and finally brought my future husband into my life. I love JayD with my entire being, my love is so strong sometimes I feel like my heart will burst from it! I can't wait to be with him and his son for the rest of our lives! The best part is Alexa just loves him! It is amazing to see a man with as much love as JayD has for his son, me and my daughter!

Zach and Alexa playing together in Zach's tent!


JayD, myself and my beautiful little girl! Zach is awesome at taking pics! hehe

4 comments:

Ian & Kristin Groves said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Is this for real?? Why have Ian and I not been told about this?!!! I am so happy for you! I am so shocked and taken aback and so incredibly happy for you!!! I don't even know what to say!!!!

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad for you that you've found that brightens your life so much. That looks like a great picture with the 3 of you in it. I look forward to your updates and hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Aw, such cuties!!

-D

Anonymous said...

Hi my love of my life. Thank you very much for putting these up there. It makes me so happy that you are so proud of us and what we are going to be. You and Alexa are so great for my son and i that i dont think there could be a better match. And for the record. WE R GOING TO GET MARRIED. And this relationship will just get better and better. xoxoxo