Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's been a while!

Well I am sorry that it has been so long since my last post. But I have been in Fort St John with my boy friend and his son for the past while, and I forgot my camera at home with grandpa Jason. Ooops! I will get some pictures up though soon!

I will just update you for now on how Alexa is doing! First exciting things first, SHE ROLLED OVER!!!! Yay, a milestone down in her life! It is so exciting. JayD had been helping her for a while to try and get her to roll over, then I had given her a bath and she was naked on the floor, and next thing I know she is on her tummy laughing! It was awesome! GO LEXI GO!! She has also discovered her voice, and lips and tongue. Constantly making O shapes with her lips, and giving mommy raspberries, and talking up a storm! She is crazy! She is turning into a mommy's girl, which is bad, waking up sometimes 5 times a night, and crying like somebody is murdering her when I put her down. I hope this is just a stage, and she will sleep through the night soon. Crossing every limb on my body! haha She also loves to stand, always pulling herself up when you hold her hands. Oh and did I mention how massive she is? She is in sizes 6-9 months already, most of her sleepers are too small, but I think she will start sleeping in onesies anyway due to the warm weather. Anyway, I think that is enough for now, I will put pictures up very soon! Til then!

No comments: