Saturday, March 17, 2007

Easter Already????

Alexa has decided she is officially ready for easter! The ears are Addison's, she left them here last time she was up, and Alexa just loves them! She is growing so fast! Talking so much and smiling so big! I just love how much she is changing. Although it is scary how fast it is happening! She is 16 lbs, just so you can all imagine her hugeness! haha I miss the tiny infant, but I am loving the more active baby! I still can't believe she is mine!

Bunny Kisses For Everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder why it is that women spend so much time excited about the arrival of their baby and then before you know it they're dressing the baby up like an animal, generally one that doesn't make any NOISE.

Jael and Alexa said...

Cause after a while of hearing the baby cry all the time, you wished you had had a no noise making animal! haha jk Thanks for the input though Jase!