Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tepoema Party

Last night I hosted a Tepoema party. Tepoema is a subline of Noni, which is the juice that Jade distributes. Tepoema is the face care line, and they also have a body care line which is called Moea. Both lines are amazing, they smell great, and they actually work.

The party was so much fun, more people than I thought would show came! Although it was a bit disappointing for Jade I think, as only 2 people at the party purchased anything, and then my mom and I bought stuff. But Jade did an awesome job providing people with information and showing the product off, even though if you just use it it speaks for itself! A few ladies were a bit skeptical and I think that makes the whole atmosphere of the party a bit tense, and made Jade a bit uncomfortable. But all in all it was an awesome night!


First round of ladies to arrive and get facials!



Addison showing off a Tahitian flower in her hair!


The three babies that got pampered! Alexa (3 months), Tegan (6 months) and Annie (5 months)


Fun Times, Lori, Colette, Jade, Kerri


Val, Leah, Gwen



The second round of ladies to get facials!

No comments: