Saturday, February 24, 2007

Alexa's nightmare

Well this is Alexa writing, and I just want to share with you a nightmare I had last night:



Mom was holding me and Aunty Dakota was holding Tegan and the next thing I knew Tegan grabbed me and came towards me mouth WIDE open and eyes closed tight, she was coming to eat me. Mom and Dakota did nothing but laugh, and grandma started snapping pictures. I could do nothing but scream, hoping I would wake up, but I never did, it was then I realised my nightmare was no nightmare at all!



Sheesh Tegan, get a chew toy! haha

2 comments:

the Stewart said...

Hi Jael!

Very cute baby--that's gotta be pretty amazing, being a mom. Alas, I will never know what it's like...I can never be a mom. It's just not fair.

**gently weeping**

I hope no babies were injured in the making of that photo...

Jael and Alexa said...

Hehe No, no babies were injured in the making of the photo! But a few adults were! haha