Thursday, February 15, 2007

First Valentines!

So valentines was yesterday, and usually I hate the day, but I decided to get some presents for my mom and two little sisters, and it kinda made me feel good for the rest of the day! Then Dakota came over with 3 pink roses for me and a red rose for Lexi! Her very first valentine! She loves the rose, although she did try to eat it!

So I decided to do a little photo shoot with her and her new rose! She seemed to have a lot of fun, as did I! I love spending time with my little angel! Hope you all enjoy the pics as much as I do!






oooh color! haha


All the fun tired my angel out!



6 comments:

Ian & Kristin Groves said...

i must say your baby is adorable.

Unknown said...

How did you get her to smile so nice? I must say along with I & K that she is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

And I too must add that she is just precious...but then this G'ma saw her beauty from day 1.
Grandma J

Jael and Alexa said...

Hehe...thanks everyone! She is perfect! Dale she was just so happy today...you just had to look at her and she smiled huge!

Ian & Kristin Groves said...

SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I'm glad that she makes you so happy. I think that you deserve it. Belated Happy Birthday and Valentine's day!!!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Real nice Jael, you got a beautiful daughter, then again she looks like her mother so how could she be any different. Actually it reminds me strongly of that spring 1985 when you did the same smiling at me. Thank you for sharing those precious pictures Jaƫl.
Love
Dad.