Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fun Weekend

On Thursday, Jade brought her girls into town to stay the weekend with the family. We had so much fun, although Tegan was a bit grumpy most of the time, I would love to do it again, sometime in the future! I am so glad Dakota was there to help me with the girls, she slept here as well so that I didn't have to wake up with both girls in the middle of the night! She was great! I think everyone is worn out, and I am sure Tegan will be so happy to see mommy tomorrow! I love my nieces, Jade feel free to drop em by anytime! haha
This weekend was sure funfilled and tiring! Kudo's to Jade though, for doing it everyday! She doesn't have a 2 month old to throw in though, so maybe it isn't as hard as I think it is! haha



I think Tegan and Alexa look played out!



Love my girls like they were my own!

Addison looks ready for bed! Nite nite!



No comments: