Sunday, February 18, 2007

Dedication and Love: I Give Both

Today Alexa was dedicated. I almost cried when everyone stood up and promised to stand by me as I pledged before God and the church to raise her in God's ways and to protect her from all evil. Thanks everyone for being there for me as Alexa and I start our journey together in a new life. Putting my old life behind me and pressing forward to a new and exciting journey with my beautiful angel. I cannot believe I have this precious life to raise. God placed her in my trusting care, and I just hope I never let him down. She truely is an amazing gift and I do not really think I deserve it, but seeing as I already have her, I am going to do my best now to protect her. I know God will be there 100% of the way to pick up where I lack in the form of an amazing family and wonderful friends!



This little outfit was given to me from Jessica, my good friend and her mom for Alexa's birth, and she finally fits into it! "Thank Heavens for Little Girls" ! I truely do thank heaven for this little girl! She kinda looks a bit amish in the hat though! haha




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like that little kid that used to back-up sing for Kid Rock!

Remember him?

Looked like a mix between Mini Me and one of the singers from Criss-Cross.